How To Watch SuperSport Outside South Africa
- Create a free Unlocator trial
- Configure your device to use Unlocator
- From then on go to the website of SuperSport or use their app if supported. Please see supported devices between SuperSport and Unlocator at the bottom of this page.
SuperSport is one of the biggest African online sports channels. It offers live FA Cup, Champions League, La Liga. SuperSport also broadcasts rugby, tennis, golf, motorsport, and cricket cricket tournaments. SuperSport is geoblocked abroad. To watch SuperSport on Android, PC, Mac, iPhone, or iPad, use Unlocator. Get your free Unlocator account here.
How To Unblock SuperSport Outside South Africa Using Unlocator
Unlocator allows you to bypass regional restrictions. All you have to do is sign up with Unlocator and setup Unlocator DNS on your streaming device. Check the list of compatible devices below for detailed instructions. Due to the fact that Unlocator only redirects your traffic partially, you will not notice and drops in your Internet connections speed. Once setup, you will be able to watch SuperSport in UK, US, Canada, France, Germany, Australia, or anywhere else around the world.
How To Sign Up With SuperSport Outside South Africa
In order to watch SuperSport outside South Africa, you need an Unlocator account and the following:
- You need to be a DStv subscriber in South Africa or the rest of Africa.
- You need to have your smart-card number (from the card in your decoder) in order to register.
Start Your Free Trial
You get access to the full Unlocator product with your free trial. No payment details needed. If you decide to upgrade to a paid subscription we provide a full 30-day money back guarantee.Get Started For Free
Compatibility Between Unlocator and SuperSport
|OS X||Setup OS X||✓|
|Windows 10||Setup Windows 10||✓|
|Windows 7||Setup Windows 7||✓|
|Windows 8||Setup Windows 8||✓|
|Windows XP||Setup Windows XP||✓|