What is a cookie?
A cookie is a piece of data that is stored on a computer, tablet or mobile when you browse the internet so that computer, tablet or mobile (“device”) can be recognised at a later time.
Cookies placed by us, our commercial partners or other third parties when you visit this web-site do not recognise you personally as an individual; they only recognise the device you are using. Cookies do not harm your device in any way but they do allow for several important features on the website, for instance, they allow you to make bookings and return to pages that you have searched. They also help to keep the website secure, remember your preferences and personalise content on the website so that it is more relevant to you.
What happens if I don’t allow cookies?
If cookies aren’t enabled on your device, your experience on the website will be limited (for instance, you may not be able to browse fully and freely or add products to your basket and purchase them).
How do I disable/enable cookies?
In order to disable/enable cookies from your device, you will need to do this via your internet browser. We have explained how you may manage cookies on your computer via some of the main internet browsers below.
- Remove cookies in Internet Explorer: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835
- Remove cookies in Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5049
- Remove cookies in Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/da/kb/delete-cookies-remove-info-websites-stored
- Remove cookies in Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- Remove cookies in Opera: http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/privacy/